Thursday, August 18, 2011

DAY 5



DAY 5

Here we go. I made it half way through and weighed myself this morning. Yes I know technically it is day for since I started Sat Morning but I don't care my challenge my rules  =)  Anyway I weighed myself and I have lost 8.5 lbs since I started. My wife says she can tell but I can't. I will check the pics when I post them. For breakfast I have a fruit drink of strawberries, mango, rasberries and lemon or lime can't remember. It was good though. Be careful that you are not allergic to mango it burned my wife's thought pretty bad. she is better now. for lunch I had fresh cut up melon and straberries with blue berries and black berries mix in. It was very good. I didn't have anything for dinner since we had VBS and got home very late. o well. my stomach wasn't growling so all is good. It is getting harder and harder to not eat real food but i know it is all worth it in the end. my Goal is 180 and i have a long way to go. i will make it though.  here are my pics from this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment